Seriously buyers if there's ever been an opportunity to capitalise on, this is it!
Hidden at the end of one of Gooseberry hills most sought after and exclusive enclaves awaits a striking Post-modern architectural escarpment residence at a price that will have you salivating and ready to pounce. Committed sellers have bought and settled elsewhere and want to sell promptly and encourage all offers in the price range to be presented for consideration.
So what's on offer you ask, well here's a breakdown to whet the appetite before inspections:
1. Entry level price tag for those wanting the Executive appeal and escarpment views
2. Blue ribbon cul-de-sac location with a commanding position
3. Giant sized 2906m2 block with room at rear for extra potential accommodation
4. Gorgeous coastal views and city views
5. Striking post modern architecture with a modern Mediterranean influence
6. Lobby styled entrance and soaring ceilings
7. Penthouse styled lounge and dining area with balcony and views
8. Free flowing kitchen and dining area integrating with outdoor living
9. Four bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom option and 2 bathrooms
10. Tiered decked alfresco entertaining overlooking the pool and city views
11. Double garage plus double carport - rare to have so much undercover parking options
Ideally suited to couples, penthouse hills families, empty nesters and entertainers, this is paradise found that won't leave your pockets empty. We challenge you to find a better valued escarpment home with all the frills that this home has to offer.
Ben Ciocca and David Farrant look forward to organising your private inspection and discussing the more detailed features this home has to offer, we recommend inspections sooner than later!
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2906 sqm