TOP-SHELF TOWNSHIP TWINS - wish list complete!
46 Urch Road, Kalamunda (Block 628m2 & Home 256m2) - $850k
11 Peet Road, Kalamunda (Block 629m2& Home 264m2) - $850k - UNDER OFFER
An extraordinary opportunity presents itself to the township of Kalamunda - "TWO BRAND NEW HOMES" to choose from positioned side by side, and before you ask NO these are not villas or units they are homes - yes very rare indeed!
It's so refreshing and exciting to see when developers listen to what the people of Kalamunda want when it comes to lifestyle living close to the village. So many times you see developers traditionally wanting to squeeze every last square inch out of a parcel of land, but not here! This development has been done with so much thought and care giving the buyers and demographic profile of this area exactly what they want and that is:
1. BIGGER BLOCKS - yes both blocks are circa 630m2 each making them suitable for both empty nesters who cherish more space and families who want a more manageable block.
2. IDEAL LOCATION - ideally situated just far enough from the hustle and bustle of the Kalamunda village but still within walking distance to enjoy all the perks that the village has to offer
3. STREET FRONTAGE - No battle axe blocks here or restricted driveways for you to navigate around both homes have their own street frontage with easy access and handsome street appeal.
4. SIDE ACCESS & DOUBLE GARAGE - Grey Nomads, Boaties and Tradies yes you have room to park your caravan, boat or trailer here there is no need to store your pleasure crafts elsewhere. Plus you have extra room in the garage for that work bench or racking along with roller rear door access.
5. SPACIOUS & CLEVER FLOOR PLAN - whether you're a family or couple the generous internal living 190 - 200m2 floor plan is open and free flowing cleverly integrating inside with outside living and that all important media room.
6. FOUR x TWO - Lets do one better than a 3 bed two bath and make it a four bed two bath a fantastic versatile option for a wider range of buyers and great for resale too!
7. HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS - there is no skimping here on quality from the Miele kitchen appliances, stone benchtops, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with Smart app, LED lighting, stunning bathroom decor and contemporary large rectified tiling it's all the quality the people of Kalamunda would expect!
8. 7 Star Energy Efficiency - rated 7 stars for energy efficiency it comes with all the bells and whistles including 6kw inverter solar system with 25 panels, heat water pump hot water system, R 2.5 roof insulation and cavity insulation, rain water tanks (that provide water to toilets), energy efficient glazing, sealing of building envelope,
9. Fully Landscaped - all reticulation, lawns, gardens, fencing and paving have all been professionally done, just bring your furniture and start enjoying.
10. $ave Money, Time and Worry - try and build these homes today at this price with all the headaches of costly earthworks, high building costs and lag times for building - it's a no brainer!
Contact Ben Ciocca and David Farrant to organise your private inspection or ask about our specification list for further detailed information, but don't leave it to longâ€¦..
- Type : House
- Land Size : 628 sqm